Tuesday 3 December 2013

MyFunLife - a Virgin Blog!

Your Fun Life Blog! That was easy!

I always though getting my own blog was beyond me but I was
wrong! Thanks to Google and to Blogger.com for giving me this
awesome tool.

For some 15 years under the label of "skygroup" I've have been
building and running some very successful network business's
and I have truly enjoyed every minute of doing this.

My "real" profession was in banking and I was there as both
Visa and MasterCard were introduced to the UK and for me this
was a challenging and a demanding time. But my career was cut
short when the powers running the bank (in their wisdom) made
the decision to retire a whole bunch of managers of which I was
one! At first I was devastated but luck led me into networking
and this became my life. No more getting up at 6am to fight the
rush hour traffic and no more targets to reach and no more staff
to concern me. Life suddenly became a joy as I had time to spend
with my family (3-girls) and time for walking and traveling and
to my surprise .. I had more money coming in.

If anyone wonders about networking I'd tell them to go for it. All
that's needed is to find the company that's right for you. And it's
something you can fall in love with. But please don't think it's as
easy as paying for a position! You need a passion for what you
do and you must be willing to share with other people. And here's
a fact for you .. networking has made more millionaires than any
other job. So it's most definitely a good career move for a person
with entrepreneurial vision and a desire to climb out of the rut!

If you have views on this then tell me!!! Later on I'll tell you what I
do to make my money!!! And if you're into Jeeps I have stories to
tell about my 2003 Jeep Cherokee 2.4 Sport.

Roger Cooke   


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Roger for Introducing MFL ~Glad I did join ~ I have had a Fantabulous 22 day cruise from mouth watering deal covering 12 countries including the Holy city of Jerusalem
    Every one likes Travel and it would be silly not to join MFL and enjoy the benefits of seeing the world and leave the bad weather at home
    One click will tells all www.myfunlife.com/interact

    ReplyDelete