Thursday 12 December 2013

Virgin Blogger Tries again to Blog My Fun Life

Still learning here!!! Today I want to embed a You Tube Video. So here goes...fingers & toes crossed!

I accept blogger instructions must be logical so it shows that I do not have a logical mind or does it? I have always believed myself good at applying logic. If its not the logic thing that's got me beat is is just that web-technology has advanced so much. I'd be more comfortable in accepting that as a reason. I guess it's like learning to ride a bicycle! At first attempt it seems impossible but with some practice the impossible becomes possible. There we go .. I'm self-teaching myself and the lesson is keep practicing and don't give up.

If you see a future for yourself in My Fun Life; and I think the "timing is right" video will help you make a decision, can I add that a major attraction for me with My Fun Life is that it is very easy to understand and very easy to do! Even the pay plan is easy to understand.

The cost for "everything" is only US$25 and yet you have the means to earn more than the big-ticket programs. It is an awesome package. It also explains why so many people from so many counties have made My Fun Life their main program.

No comments:

Post a Comment